Due to multiple requests from Michigan businesses, MTAM is extending its membership incentive for all new business, education, government and non-profit memberships received thru November 25, 2015
The Mobile Technology Association of Michigan is currently conducting its’ annual membership drive, this year with an incentive for business, education, government and non-profit entities interested in being part of the state’s mobile/wireless technologies trade association and taking advantage of the benefits it offers. Each new organization joining now thru November 25th will receive an extended membership. Rather than a pro-rated renewal at the start of November 2016, instead those members will receive an automatic extension thru December 31, 2016.
This membership incentive is limited to new member organizations, and is not available to Individual or Student members.
Membership information is available at http://GoMobileMichigan.org/membership, and membership application and payment processing may be completed online via PayPal. If an organization prefers manual invoicing, those arrangements may be made by contacting MTAM at info@GoMobileMichigan.org.
Benefits for MTAM member organizations include, but are not limited to (benefits vary depending on level of membership selected; complete details may be found at the membership link above):
- Ability to submit mobile/wireless-related news releases to MTAM for distribution to our various statewide, national and international audiences
- Ability to submit mobile/wireless-related events being hosted by the member firm for MTAM promotion
- Ability to guest on the MTAM podcast, Michigan Mobile Musings to talk about your firm and its work
- Unique media interview and exhibit opportunities
- Ability to submit mobile/wireless-related blog articles for publication in the MTAM blog
- Members-only registration rates for MTAM-produced events
- MTAM discounts to various local, state and national mobile/wireless-related events where MTAM has been able to negotiate this opportunity (MTAM notifies when these are avaialble)
- Potential opportunity to host MTAM events at your facility
- Statewide Advisory Councils by industry
- Training, business development and networking events
- Access to industry research
- Advocacy at the state and national level
- Ability to post job openings on the ‘Michigan Mobile Jobs’ job board; for any mobile/wireless-related position
- Unique opportunities that arise as a result of MTAM’s relationships with local, state, national and international organizations in a wide variety of industries that are being impacted by mobile/wireless technologies
- Much, much more!
MTAM Executive Director, Linda Daichendt notes, “MTAM was the first state-based organization for mobile/wireless technologies in the U.S. and thru the years we’ve developed a wide range of relationships with other associations and businesses that enable us to benefit our members in a variety of ways. We’re a very forward-thinking organization; always seeking new ways to benefit our members and to aid the growth of mobile/wireless technologies innovation in the state as we strive to make Michigan the ‘go to’ state for advances driven by these technologies. We support our members actively and we look forward to bringing more members on-board.”